Language Teachers Conference
Keila Waldorf School
Lecturer Alec Templeton
Alec Templeton began his long teaching career in 1972. He has taught English and trained teachers in Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Finland, Italy, Estonia, Sweden, Hungary, and Norway.
1. Overview of curriculum in grades 1–10. Teaching methods of:
- understanding language
- oral expression
- writing language
- reading language
- participating in discussion
- language as grammar (e.g. articles)
- language as vocabulary
2. Specific exercises getting pupils to speak; pronunciation exercises
3. Songs and plays in grades 1-3
Start at 13:00 and end at 18:00
Start at 9:00 and end at 15:00
Cost of the conference 25 euros.
Lunches and coffee breaks 12 euros (two days).
It is possible to spend the night in the schoolhouse, please take along your mat and bedding.
Registration and info: Kairit Altmäe firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 56 504434